Friday, May 1, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Xun Yu, Oh Xun Yu...

So, the latest update for my current campaign is; I got promoted to be a prefect... And as a prefect, I can do a few things that a ruler can; such as building blacksmith/item shop/academy... However unlike a ruler, as a prefect, I can only build within the area I'm responsible of. Also, as a prefect, I can try to convince my ruler - Xun Yu - about the better, if not the best, area to attack next. And so, this time, after attacking westward for a few years, Xun Yu wanted to finally attack one of Da Qiao's territories. Logically, I should suggest to attack the capital directly, instead, but you see, I'm still traumatized about the misfortune I had the last time I attacked the capital of Da Qiao's kingdom... Though, actually now it's still quite early in the campaign so the battle should be not too bad... Still, in the end, I tried to suggest how about finishing with the westward-attack campaign; because there's still one area left there that we haven't invaded yet...




... But Xun Yu politely declined my suggestion, ne... T_T (*sniffling* This is what I'd call, hurt me softly, ah...) Maybe because I chose the wrong approach... Or maybe because we're still on B level - maybe if he's already on S level and/or we're already married again, then he will be easier to convince... Oh well, since I've decided to follow him this time, then I'll be very obedient, lah... xp He wants to attack one of Da Qiao's territories, then I'll attack there lah... 

Anyway, I've given some officers to assist me; Lu Xun, Guo Jia, Lu Meng, Xun Yun and Bao Sanniang... I guess Xun Yu knows that I don't like generics, so he doesn't give any of them under me - not Cai Wenji either. ^^; I've made Lu Xun and Guo Jia as my sworn brothers again - that's the reason why I'm still on B level with Xun Yu, because I had been raising these two's friendship level instead. Actually, Guo Jia suddenly remembered that he wanted to leave again, ne... I reloaded the game so many times - even turned my PS4 off and then back on so many times too - but he still insisted on leaving! When I finally decided to let him go, miraculously Guo Jia then forgot his desire to leave again! O.O And so, I hurriedly made him as my sworn brother; because I think once he becomes my brother, he won't be able to leave... v(^__^)v *evil smirk* Or, will he still want to leave again later...? Oh well, we shall see... But I still think that he shouldn't be able to leave, now that he's bound by our sibling oath... xp

A weird thing that I noticed once I become a prefect is; when Lu Xun gifted me a 4 stars weapon, he actually knelt first before me, ne! And his line is also different from what he usually says during gifting scene as my brother. It's as if he's offering a tribute to a ruler or something... ^^; Which makes me wonder; how come when I'm a ruler, he doesn't act like that, but instead towards me as a prefect, he acts as if I'm her majesty...? *blinks, blinks* I think a ruler is higher than a prefect, ne... Ah, dunno lah, this game does have some things that don't really make sense... 

And, shortly after I became a prefect, Jiang Wei attacked my prefecture, ne! Tsk! Fine, I defended with my 5 officers lah... Of course we won, the area was defended, but then I found out that right after that it's time to attack that Da Qiao...! And I couldn't find the option to heal, ne... OH, NO! x_x; Well, I guess I'd have to go on battle while still hurt... At least Lu Xun isn't included in this battle... Guo Jia is, though, and he's also injured... :@/ Oh well, I saved the battle for later... 

(At least Xun Yu as the ruler always join in our battles so far... Though there's not many chances for us to fight side by side so far... I feel quite lonely in the recent battles, ne... Why must I keep hearing Lu Meng praising me?! *growls*)