Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Pippi in Infinite Castle Part 3


YouTube Link

Infinite Castle 20th -25th floor. I've mentioned that my PS4 got wonky again... Besides losing the recording for battle on 14th-19th floor, it also lost the beginning part of battle on 20th floor and ending part of battle in 25th floor. 

Didn't expect I could survive past fighting Yukimura on 20th floor, actually... Was lucky, I guess. ^^; He actually gave me 2 weapons, ne, for defeating him... One of them is in golden box - meaning it may be a 4 or 5 stars weapon... Unfortunately, I couldn't claim them for whatever reason...! x_x; Must be because I didn't meet some condition... SW4-II is really picky when it comes to battle conditions, ne... Oh well, it's my own fault for not paying attention to the condition closely... :@/ 

Had to kick Takakage too... Sorry, Takakage... x_xm