Thursday, May 28, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Pippi in Infinite Castle Part 4


YouTube Link

Battle on floor 26-41. I only included those which have musou officers as my opponents. No point in watching me lousily fighting a bunch of generics and/or grunts. Besides, my PS4 didn't record properly again, so there are no recording for some floors. And I still have issue of can't claim my reward weapons for whatever reason... I don't think there's any special condition... Maybe I need to defeat them in specific sequence - though I wonder what the 'correct' order would be... It's not like the game clearly tells me which one that I need to deal with first. So picky and troublesome! :@/ *sighs* All those golden boxes... so wasted... And the stupid Takatora - even as a golden box weapon, still dares to refuse to be taken by me! Hmph, he needs to be punished with lots of bunny steamed buns! I actually whacked him twice - though it's only 1 time in the video above, because my stupid PS4 didn't record the second time, even though it should have! - and twice he became golden box weapons... and twice I couldn't claim it! (>.<) Also, this time, I think I could handle Yukimura quite well... I mean, yeah, I still got some whacks from him, but not as bad as on 20th floor... But instead, now it's his older brother, Nobuyuki's turn... Though I managed to defeat him as well at last... But yeah, both of them as reward weapons are also unclaimable...! :@/

(Since I can't claim them as reward weapons, how about let me claim them as my conquered love slaves then! xp)

Oh well, at least I've got trophy for reaching 50th floor... Though my stupid wonky PS4 failed to record that far... :@/ I guess I'll re-do it again later... someday... if I'm still alive and feel like doing it again...