Friday, May 29, 2015

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate: Abe no Seimei - Unlimited Mode


YouTube Link

If you can see beyond the mist and YouTube's garbage quality video... I can't even see clearly when I got slain pathetically... x_x; 



Unlimited Mode is... too ridiculously hard... I can't even survive long enough to finish all the missions and find the escape point... :@/ Logically, with a team of 5 members, you shouldn't struggle so much... But it seems that I can do much better fighting by myself in SW4-II Mugenjou... 

Oh well, I never really like Orochi series, anyway, though I did play number 1 and 2... Too bad I can only play Seimei in this game... I guess if I still want to play him, I'll have to continue playing the story mode... *groans* There's no way to wish him to suddenly appear in SW series - wrong timeline...!

Yes, there's Seimei in Toukiden also, but he's only a mitama there; not playable... Even so, I think I'll still get Toukiden... I'm thinking about buying it digitally... I'm sick of buying from Amazon and its slow unreliable international shipping! (>.<) Wonder how many days - or even weeks - for me to finish the download... x_xm