Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Campaign of Ignorance


YouTube Link

*cursing YouTube for either not showing up video thumbnail properly or always changing my video thumbnails without my permission! And of course, the garbage quality, as usual!*

*copy and paste the YouTube description for this video*
A video of a battle from my current campaign of ignorance... Nothing special or spectacular about it, really... Just that I tried to do the battle with Xun Yu alone, and nobody else... However, my game is really fucked-up; for whatever reason, it didn't allow me to finish the battle...So, no choice but re-did the battle and brought some other people... This video, though, is made of the clips from both the initial and the re-do battles.

In this current campaign, I've got citizens who are very easy to please... At the moment I've got 5 territories and all green color - indicating happy and prosperous - very easily and very fast... without I have to do anything special; either building something or donating. On the other hand, in this campaign Xun Yu is quite hard to please - even being brought to battles didn't boost his friendship level much; if none at all. I guess we're still reeling from the previous campaign... Oh well, since I've decided and even called this campaign as a campaign of ignorance - meaning I won't expect anything from anyone; including Xun Yu... Even if he won't want to confess to me ever again, I couldn't care less. It's just a stupid game, anyway... which is also very fucked-up lately. :@/