Wednesday, May 13, 2015

PSN... PSN... I KNEW IT! :@/

Seems what I dreaded happens for real... Yeah, that stupid PSN now doesn't want to accept my credit card again - I can't add anymore funds to my wallet... Though yesterday night I could, ne... Tsk! I should've added plenty yesterday, ne...! x_x;

*sighs* Sometimes, I really hate when I'm right! :@/ I hate having intuition that's correct most of the times... Oh well... I guess until there's another miracle that will make the stupid PSN somehow accept my card again, I'll just try using the available minimum fund that I have to buy something lah... Hmm... I think maybe I can buy 2 additional stages for SW4-II... *cursing my own stupidity for funding so little*

(... Or maybe I can use the little fund to buy Xun Yu's love... Yeah, he's back to forgetting to gift me again... After gifting me often in such unromatically way in the last campaign... :@/ Maybe even until I finish this current campaign, he won't give me anything at all...! T_T Oh well, whatever lah, I know that I'm so unloveable; don't even deserve to hear some fake love words...! )

*goes to kick PSN's stupid ass to vent myself*