Friday, January 23, 2015

Bear Song


The last time you heard Shirokuma singing, he was terribly out of tune... ^^; After some practice, now let's hear him again...



Hmm... I was thinking maybe getting Elgato or something like that to record PS4 game better... and with audio too! However, I checked at Amazon and woah, it's quite expensive, ne! o.O Elgato Game Capture HD60 is $160... With handling and shipping fee, I think it will be almost $200 or more... Don't have money...! x_x; Well, actually it's not that I don't have money to burn... It's more appropriate to say that I can't afford it for this month and next month... Because if I buy it now or next month, it'll certainly go over my credit card limit. Perhaps, in the future... Maybe... But then again, I also feel kind of stupid for even thinking of buying such device... I mean, why bother? It's not like people are dying to see my videos... :@/ So, might as well just continue with recording muted video(s) using PS4 share feature. 

I guess, when it comes to capturing video, Sims game is really very convenient - if not the best so far... If you want to record video with voice just set it so in the setting; if you don't, then also just set it so in the setting... No audio being muted intentionally due to copyright crap... And YouTube doesn't turn it into garbage quality video either...