Sunday, January 18, 2015

How I Messed Up And No Yaoi For Mitsunari...

So, I tried to see if I can make an officer in Samurai Warriors 4 that somewhat looks like Sasuke from Brave10 anime... And the result is... *laughing myself hard* ... really so horrible...! (>.<)


*laughing at the mismatch hair and eyebrow colors* Now, this time it's not quite 100% my colorblindness' fault... It's my LED screen that somehow gives misleading sharper/darker color than the actual one... I could swear his hair and eyebrows colors are pretty much matching while being displayed on my LED screen... But in screenshot, it looks like that...! ^^; *shakes head* All the colors I chose are displayed very differently on LED screen and in this screenshot; not just the hair and eyebrows colors, but also the eye color, lips color.... I think I need to somehow setup the LED color setting... 

Anyway, this... horrible-looking Sasuke-wannabe is not nice lah... I shall delete him... But before that I wanted to see if there's a chance for yaoi in SW4 events in Chronicle Mode... Since I've got quite yuri (girl x girl) - ish events with Oichi and Noh, I thought it's possible for something yaoi-ish as well... However...





Pippichan: "... AAAWW, Mitsunari-sama! You only want to hug me, ah...!" <333

Mitsunari: "Well, of course! Just look at him - his horrible mismatch color of hair and eyebrows! Who would want to hug him, hmph!"

OK, seriously, I guess it's no yaoi for Mitsunari, then... Well, you may interpret those sentences any way you please, but for me, they're no indication of yaoi whatsoever. ^^ However, when I tested with Takakage's event, there's no change at all; his event is the same for both male and female custom characters. Hmm...

I really need to stop laughing before I drop dead, like in Sims 4...  ^^;

*goes apologizing to Sasuke for ruining his image*