Saturday, January 10, 2015

Matoba x Natsume: Edited Version



So, I guess I did do some editing on my Matoba and Natsume Sims... Well, mostly on my Natsume Sim, actually... Changed his hair color... I still don't think it's the correct one? But compared to his anime pictures, the color is pretty similar... (I know that in manga covers, Natsume's hair is silver). However, personally I find my Natsume Sim looks... weird... with that hair color... Almost as if I feel that he's not my Natsume Sim - a stranger... *frowns* Maybe I should use the old hair color...? Maybe just make it lighter...?

Anyway, I also gave him new eyes... which I think the color isn't really correct either... orz And from the close-up picture; OMG, his ears look so big!? O.O 

*sighs* I'll need to edit him again... x_x