Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Guo Jia

Since I'm still in the mood, here's another lame video with garbage quality once being uploaded on YouTube... Starring Guo Jia from Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition.



Playing on PS4, I need to start all over again, so my Guo Jia is still not very high level yet... His weapon is still the standard; the weakest one too... ^^; And as you can see in the video, I gave him the Qiao sisters as his bodyguards; since he's such a ladies man... xp I bet he feels in seventh heaven! xp

And I don't know why, but the Dynasty Warriors video is darker than Samurai Warriors 4 videos... The quality is different too - SW4 is better. I have to make this video into HD first so that I can enjoy it well on my laptop, while for SW4 videos, I don't have to make them into HD - already they're good and clear quality non HD (though once uploaded on YouTube they all become POOR QUALITY!) However, what I uploaded to YouTube this time isn't the HD version, because I don't want to waste my time waiting for the slow upload and in the end the result is the same garbage quality regardless of HD quality or not. And besides, it's not like anybody will bother to see the video, anyway. 

(If you stare close enough to your monitor, perhaps you can somewhat see Guo Jia's face... ^^;)

Oh, OK, let me put up some decent still pictures of Guo Jia... Because he's my forever favorite character of Dynasty Warriors; just like Mitsunari my forever favorite character of Samurai Warriors. xp And yesh, just like with Mitsunari when he made debut in Samurai Warriors 2, it's also love at first sight when Guo Jia made his debut in DW7 Xtreme Legend. xp


And below is the screenshot from my video; the HD version one... See how the color is darker, compared to Samurai Warriors 4 pictures and videos. I didn't change any setting on my PS4 or anything.


Well, I guess maybe DW8 image and video quality is a bit less than SW4... (Or perhaps it's just my copy) I hope DW8 Empires will have quality as good as SW4... 

Anyway, the BGM of the video is Kua Shi Dai - The Era by Jay Chou. I know I've ever used this song for my old video of Cao Pi x Guo Jia (yeah, there was time when I paired them both, but didn't work ^^;)... I'm lazy to look for another song, so I use it again... Besides, I think the song is pretty suitable for the video. 

And speaking of Jay Chou... He finally gets married, ah... Well, good for him, I guess. xp I don't even know who the heck his bride is... Seems to be half Chinese and half English...? I never follow celebrity gossip. I'm only interested in his songs; don't care about his love life. xp