Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Favorite from Brave10


That's how Mitsunari Ishida looks like in anime Brave10. :@) Although I think I still like his Samurai Warriors version better, I must admit that he doesn't look bad at all in this anime. In fact, in Brave10, he has Midorikawa Hikaru as his seiyuu - AAHH, such sexy voice...! <333 Too bad that in Samurai Warriors series, Midorikawa Hikaru voices Akechi Mitsuhide... :@/ (Also, too bad that in Brave10, Mitsunari just shows up a bit!)


One of the Sanada 10 braves that I like the most, in this anime version, is Sasuke. <333 He's just so cute; quite shy and very good with animals (more than with people, actually ^^;) Sasuke's seiyuu is Kakihara Tetsuya who voices Akihito in Finder Series; OVA based on yaoi manga by Ayano Yamane - he moans quite nicely, I must say xp - and in Dynasty Warriors 8 he voices Zhu Ran... whom, if you yaoi-paired with Lu Xun, will become a seme, instead of an uke... Somewhat amusing, because usually Kakihara Tetsuya voices uke character in BL-Yaoi anime... And I agree that his voice suits uke role better. xp

(If I have to yaoi-pair him... With who...? Saizo? Err... I can't really imagine any naughty scene between those two... x_x;)


Here's a scene of Sasuke with his animals in hotsprings...




Another of the ten braves that I like is Rokuro; quite simply because his character design is similar with Saitou Hajime of Hakuouki... Even their personality is pretty similar... But Hajime is stronger - and cooler and sexier, in my opinion, at least... xp


Rokuro is voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi; who voices Natsume Takashi in Natsume Yuujinchou and Levi in Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). I can imagine him yaoi with this anime version of Yukimura Sanada... Because even though his master acts and talks as if he's a womanizer, he's actually very caring and fond of Rokuro, ne... Hehehe... xp

More pictures from onsen episode: