Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blast From Past: Dynasty Warriors 7 Guo Jia Video

My old Guo Jia video... Made using screenshots from his last event (movie)... The background story is everyone in Wei Kingdom were having a celebratory banquet after a battle - I don't really remember what battle exactly in the game... Sorry, my memory gets worse as I become older. ^^; But if according to history, Guo Jia passed away - in quite young age; 30 something - due to illness during the battle between Wei and Yuan Shao's sons. That's why in Dynasty Warriors game, Guo Jia character is made to have a weak constitution... Well, in other words; he has whatever terminal illness/condition and he's dying... So, in Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends this Guo Jia's last movie is about how during the feast, he suddenly had a pang of pain in his chest and he mumbled to himself that his time is near, ah... ^^; However, in Dynasty Warriors 8, there's hypothetical stage where Guo Jia lives on to even participate in Chibi (Battle of Red Cliff).

Anyway, back to my video... I used Jay Chou's song entitled Fireworks Cool Down Easily (or as the official MV calls it Fade Away). And at the ending of the video, you can hear Guo Jia's voice - Japanese voice... Though the quality is a bit poor because I recorded it from the game using... I think my old digital camera... ^^; His words that I included in this video are actually his reply to an officer - I forget who that was - who stated that for him, Guo Jia, being such a brilliant strategist, everything  in his life must be easy and always go the way he wants/plans...