Friday, January 30, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Musou of Failures

Another fucked-up day, another lame video with garbage quality once being uploaded to YouTube... Seriously, what kind of quality is that if not GARBAGE?! Hmph, wonder why I even bother... :@/

Actually, I DO know why I  bother making and uploading videos that nobody's going to see, except me myself... It's because an existence full with success is such a boring ordinary one, while existence with nothing but failures... Now that's a TALENT! - if not a gift. *snickers*



Unlike the song lyrics, this video features many mistakes and weaknesses... Got kicked by Diaochan - so uncool x_x; Got called foul beast by Zhenji (I don't want to consort with you either, Zhenji - not even if you're the last woman on earth... I may be a ladies man, but I have standard, ne... I don't go after other man's wife, dead or alive...! And to be honest, you're more annoying than pretty or sexy in my eyes... In fact, you somehow reminds me of Zhang He... Even if I'm desperate or swing that way, I don't want him as my partner - with that kind of look and voice...Ugh! *cringes*) 

And you won't be able to see it in the video because of the GARBAGE QUALITY courtesy of YouTube, but I also by accident knocked my own wolf with my Dizzy Musou while he was ripping Xiahou Dun's face... Poor wolfie... Oh well, he's fine, I guess since he's an ally - even if getting somewhat knocked away, he won't take damage from it. Instead, I should say poor Xiahou Dun... I hope his face is alright... After all, we both actually belong to Wei...

However, like I've mentioned last night, I lost Cao Pi (and Zhenji) and Xiahou Dun despite successfully defeated them, because of the stupid current allies limit... and the game stupidly released them instead of the useless generics. 

But then again, I also did very poorly when fighting against Cao Pi and Xiahou Dun... See the troop stats... All red instead of blue... All my allies, except my bodyguards and my wolf, fled! x_x That's because I was running out of time so didn't bother to fight enemy officers - generics or not - and instead, immediately fought the boss...(Well, for battle with Cao Pi, I wasn't quite running out of time, actually... And I did fight a generic officer or two, but somehow in the end it's still all red...) But I think no matter whether you lose all your troops or not, if in the end you can defeat the enemy boss, you still win, because that's the condition for victory; defeating the enemy boss, not make sure your allies survive. So, the fact that I lost Cao Pi and Xiahou Dun is really strictly because of the stupid allies limit - and the game doesn't ask me which ones I want to keep and which ones I want to release, and not because of my poor performance... Yep, I believe so. ^^;