Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sims 3 Mitsunari x Takakage

Well, I tried again making Mitsunari Sim... And Takakage Sim too... And of course it's another failure... T_T


While this Mitsunari Sim looks a bit better compared to the previous one, he still looks weird and doesn't look like him at all! Ugh! x_x The obvious thing that I need to edit is the lips... Still too thick even though I've already reduced their thickness... And I think I need to make his eyes sharper; even more hawkeye... As far possible as the EA eye sliders will allow, that is...

As for Takakage Sim...


From sideways, he may look not bad... But from front view...



... YEEE! *horrified* T_T

And of course the orange color of his outfit needs to be more dark orange... Me and my color-blindness! orz


Ah, dunno lah! I'll try to edit them again when I have mood to do that... x_x I don't think I'll ever be playing Sims 3 for real again because of the long loading time for everything, anyway... Plus, the issue with shiny wall in custom house(s) is quite bothering me... Wonder what the cause... I don't think it happens in EA's houses... :@/