Thursday, January 22, 2015

Update on My Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires...

So, I guess I'm not that patient anymore... I decided to just grab the Japanese version of the game from Amazon Japan... I should receive it some time in February, if things with the international shipping goes well... Of course I still don't cancel my pre-order for the English version, because I really don't know whether the Japanese version can be played on my PS4 machine or not... Plus, playing Empires with all the Kanji, ah... *remembers the time when playing SW3 Empires Japanese version* Ugh... God help me... ^^;

Oh well, guess I'm that desperate... x_x; I even want to take risk with the seller whose ranking is only 91% positive... And pay more for the game as well... *shakes head* Anyway, since it's done, it's done; no, I'm not cancelling my order. If there's regret later, well, that's for later... x_x

*preparing boxes of tissue for possible future weeping*