Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sims 4 Bears

Meet Grizzly, Shirokuma (Polar Bear) and Panda... :@)


Well, I made these three being inspired by the characters from Shirokuma Cafe anime... I mean, the naming and their personality. Grizzly is hot headed and good at fishing, so his aspiration is angler... Shirokuma is foodie so his aspiration is master chef - he's also creative because he likes to make puns. ^^; Panda is childish and lazy... But actually he likes to eat too, but I didn't give him glutton because his 3rd trait is cheerful... I had difficulty in choosing aspiration for Panda... So, I gave him the new aspiration coming with Outdoor Retreat; an outdoor enthusiast.




















And here's a video of them hanging out around the campfire...


I haven't done much exploring Granite Falls. But I did see a random Sim dressed up in bear costume too and guess what, my bears got tense moodlet from having a bear around... *snorts* You're a bear yourself! xp