Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Ambition Mode Battle



... Or I can just call this video as Dizzy Musou, because I do feel dizzy watching Guo Jia doing his Rage Musou... ^^; And doggone-it, I still can't manage to achieve Sparking!!! yet - only Rampage! :@/ Oh well, unlike in SW4, doing Rage Musou in DW8 is not that easy... Must press and then hold down R3 button while releasing musou and slashing and maneuvering at the same time... It's too much for my clumsy paws to handle... x_x; It seems that achieving Sparking!!! while doing Rage Musou is a bit easier to do on PS Vita than on PS4... for me, at least...

For this video, I played with Normal difficulty... The enemy officers' life gauge is very long; yes, they refuse to die quickly nor easily but at least in Normal difficulty they're slow in launching their attack/musou attack so I have enough time to get away before getting hit... The soldiers are also not as violent in Normal difficulty, though if they manage to slash you, the damage caused to your life gauge is a bit more significant than in Easy difficulty. However, since one of my equipped weapons can heal me, I don't need to worry about seeing the other side... xp I'm  glad that I've got this weapon - so handy because looking for life is very hard when you need it the most. 

And of course there's still no new update on my Japanese version of DW8 Empires game...! It's still being held by the shitty ass customs, I bet! x_x When will I receive it, then? In 2 weeks time? A month? Together with the English version in March/April?!! :@/ So much for paying more and for the so-called expedited shipping; in the end it's still not express at all, thanks to those customs assholes! 

*sighs* Oh fine! If it's not meant to be then it's not. If I see the other side first before meeting Xun Yu, then it's fate; sorry, kid, not in this fucked-up lifetime! :@/ At least I've captured Lu Xun again last night - he can't resist my Dizzy Musou. xp Let's have a lot of fun with him... Shall we, Guo Jia? *winking and smiling pervertedly at Guo Jia who nods in agreement* Yeah, hehehe...! xp

(But I want my Xun Yu too! T_T)