Monday, January 26, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4 Battle of Sekigahara with Hard Difficulty



Ugh, I hate playing with Hard difficulty... My paws are not that fast and sophisticated enough to do so... x_x; 

Seriously, playing with Hard difficulty and above is really drive me insane! (Here's the evidence; making me do the insane musou ^^;) Every slash is very painful; even a poke from foot soldiers reduces my life gauge quite a lot and in Hard and above difficulty, they always want to poke me together with enemy officers who gang up on me and refuse to die quickly!

And hearing Yoshitsugu saying "I think I can see the other side" repeatedly doesn't help either... Yeah, he's always in the brink of death almost all the time because his level is still not as high as Mitsunari's yet. ^^; I didn't include all the fighting scenes because if I had done it, it would have been a very long video and very big size as well, even though it's not HD. I don't have time to upload big-sized videos. However, you can still see me getting beaten and dying at the end of this video... If I wasn't quick enough to switch to Mitsunari from the dying Yoshitsugu, I would have been defeated when I was so close to victory... Luckily I managed to switch in time and finished off Takatora and the battle was won! xp

I don't think I'd ever want to try Nightmare difficulty... It'd definitely give me nightmare for real... x_x