Monday, January 12, 2015

Sims 2 Hajime Rasetsu




My old Sims 2 version of Hajime Rasetsu... This Sim is already gone with my old retired laptop, actually... And I haven't really made a remake yet. The first picture is the first attempt - his eyes aren't very red... The second and third pictures are the edited version... in which he has the correct red eyes, but I made mistake in making his jaw/chin squarish, instead... orz

Here's a scene from Hakuouki movie 2 Shikon Soukyuu that I like; when Hajime drank ochimizu in the midst of battle and went berserk as a Rasetsu and burnt out his life force... ^^; (in the TV series anime, he doesn't become a Rasetsu, but in the original Hakuouki game, of course he does. Although the scene when he became a Rasetsu in the game is different compared with this movie).



And do you know what the stupid YouTube does now?! It doesn't allow me to upload any video because of my latest upload - Hybrid Child - that's said violating copyright...! *scoffs* Even though the video itself is already blocked worldwide, I suspect as long as I haven't deleted it from my account, and still link it here in my blog, I'll still be treated as a criminal who don't deserve to soil YouTube's holy filled-with-overflowing-righteousness site with my crappy illegal junk videos! GRR! And after making my SW4 gameplay videos into garbage quality, how dare them! *shaking paw fists at THE STUPID YOUTUBE!*