Thursday, January 29, 2015

EVERYTHING SUCKS!

Still not getting my DW8 Empires game, I decided to ask Der Kaiser to see my fortune... 


Der Kaiser: *mumbling at the crystal ball* "Pippi's fortune... Pippi's fortune..."


Pippichan: *staring at Der Kaiser anxiously* "So, how is it?"
Der Kaiser: "Hmm..." *nodding* "I see that you have good fortune..."


Pippichan: "Really!?" *eyes lit up* "Does that mean that I'll get my DW8 Empires game tomorrow?!"
Der Kaiser: "You shall receive it... soon..."


Yeah, right! So much for being told that I have good fortune! *scoffs* I can't even get my DW8 Empires game on time! And now the castle is also on fire! x_x

Everything sucks! Sucks....! Sucks... I say! :@(

No need to put out the fire lah... Just let us burn in it and be done already! The end of all miseries - so long cruel shitty place!