Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Matoba Seiji x Natsume Takashi

Since I'm currently in the mood to re-watch Natsume Yuujinchou anime all over again, I might as well post pictures of my Sims 3 version of Matoba and Natsume... Of course these pictures have ever been posted before in my already-gone tumblr. 



Re-watching the anime makes me realize that I gave my Natsume Sim the wrong hair color... Yeahh, me and my usual color-blindness. ^^;





I can swear that I gave my Matoba Sim red eyes... But somehow his eyes just look black in pictures... And of course I can never find eyepatch that's really suitable for him... x_x;



Of course most Natsume Yuujinchou fangirls prefer pairings of either Tanuma x Natsume or Natori x Natsume... Because in people's eyes the pairing of Matoba x Natsume is considered S&M-ish... Well, I don't really mind sexy loving S&M... Hehehe... xp And what can I say; good guys like Tanuma and Natori are boring, ne! xp






And here's some pictures of the real Natsume and Matoba... 






 




(Poor Nyanko Sensei is sealed - you can see his lower body gets pinned down with charm papers - so he won't disturb... xp)

And here's a video that I made using screenshots from the anime, and some fanart pictures... I never upload it to YouTube and I'm lazy to try uploading it there now because at most the audio will get muted due to the copyright crap. :@/


BGM: Natsu no Yume (Summer Dream) by Atari Kousuke <333

And that's all for now... I'll post more pictures of my Matoba and Natsume Sims later... Here's Nyanko Sensei enjoying his sake in bathtub... xp