Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Blogger's New Policy: NO SEXUAL EXPLICIT CONTENTS ALLOWED!!! :@(

So yeah, I just read that notice about Blogger's new policy, which will be implemented starting on March 23rd. If I don't want my blog to be made private automatically, I should remove my NSFW posts... :@/ 

Oh well, since nobody appreciates my posts - NSFW or not - much, except myself anyway, I guess it's no big deal to just delete the NSFW ones. I think I can keep the non-NSFW yaoi ones, though... (Don't tell me that next Blogger will become homophobic too! x_x) Anyway, I'll delete my NSFW posts, but keep the non-NSFW yaoi ones... If that way Blogger is still going to make my blog private, then go ahead, I guess... I couldn't care less... And I think nobody will miss it even if this blog of mine is suddenly gone.