Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: The End

What a stinky day! :@/ It's one of those days that everything goes wrong... that makes me feel even more fed up and tired of everything; living in particular! How nice if all could just end right now...

Anyway, it's the ending of Mitsunari's campaign in SW 4-II... I gotta say I'm quite proud of myself for sticking to my own commitment until the end, even though I don't get enough love and appreciation for my time and effort making this... But hey, I just share what I like; if others can enjoy it with me, then it's good... If not, then it's their own loss! Right, Mitsunari-sama? Yes! xp And for the owed love and appreciation, I can always ask Mitsunari-sama to give me them... Right, Mitsunari-sama? <333 *silence* Why no answer...?!! x_x;

Oh fine, no more useless ramblings - nobody wants to hear it! :@/ Here's the event prior to Battle of Sekigahara, where Mitsunari asked Yoshitsugu to lend him his strength. Yoshitsugu agreed and replied with his catchphrase; "Mitsunari, my life is yours." 



And here's the video of battle 5 - Battle of Sekigahara... Unlike in SW4, Yoshitsugu isn't available in the playable characters for this battle... I think it's because in SW4-II, Yoshitsugu is made to die first during the battle; while in SW4, it's Sakon who's made to die first during the battle.



And the ending...


YouTube Link

About the dialogues:

Sakon: "My lord, it's enough! Please escape now!"

Mitsunari: "You want me to leave everybody and run away myself?! It's not over yet - I still can fight!"

Sakon: "...My lord, please forgive me!" *punches Mitsunari on stomach and puts him on the horseback*

Mitsunari: "Sakon...!"

The middle part of the movie is the same with SW4 Mitsunari's ending... You can watch it with proper English translation here .

Mitsunari, feeling that he's still alive, slowly opened his eyes and found that the enemy soldiers lying dead on the ground.

Sakon: *appears* "See, I've supported you... Right until the end."

Mitsunari: "I still have two precious things with me; Sawayama Castle and Sakon Shima."

I think the reason for Mitsunari saying that line is because before, he felt that by losing the battle he had lost everything... And now he realize that it's not true. :@)

Compared to the SW4 version, of course I like this ending better... Because Mitsunari doesn't have to die... Sakon is also still alive... Too bad that Yoshitsugu isn't, though... But of course, I personally think the best ending for Mitsunari so far is still the SW2 version... with his dream stage - unlocked by clearing all campaigns of Mitsunari, Sakon, Kanetsugu and Yukimura - where he finishes off Tokugawa for good! 

And for whatever reason, I somehow start to think about Mitsunari x Takakage again... Dunno why... Maybe because I'm feeling sian... ^^; Well, I guess it will go away as fast as it came, so, yeah... 

I don't think I will do videos for other campaigns - what for; it's not like anybody will look forward and watch. I see that there are some people already make playthrough videos for SW4-II on YouTube, so, in case you want to see more, you can watch theirs - better quality, with audio, and superb fighting techniques. 

I do have the video of me venturing the Infinite Castle, but see how later, if I'm in the mood to upload it... It's nothing cool - you'll just see me getting kicked around, so no need to look forward for it.