Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: All About Marriage

Yeahh, so... I figured out how to exploit the game so that I won't get attacked so often... You see, when it's inconvenience for you to go on battle, just exit without saving and then when you reload the game, you'll find that you're no longer being attacked. This thing also applies when someone rejects your alliance offer; just exit without saving and when you reload, they will agree to become your ally. xp On the other hand, though, must remember to save often. I actually save on every turn (every month) now, so in case something bad happens, I can just exit without saving and won't lose my progress in the previous month(s).

Using this tactic, I finally can get some peace... can do something else other than fighting... even finally have time to get married. I included Xun Yu's confession again in this following video, because without it, the video will look weird and not as nice.



And so the dialogues... Well, I'll try to translate it as best as I could... To be honest, there are some kanji that I don't really know/remember... ^^;

Confession event:
Xun Yu: "After all this time we spent together, I've decided. The person that I love is only you. If you feel the same, please give me your reply the next time we meet."

After the confession event:
Pippi: "About the talk the other day... It's not a joke, right? I'm glad (that it's not a joke)! It's quite unbelievable (that you confessed to me)."

Wedding event (on the horse carriage):
Pippi: (Here are the kanji that I'm not sure about, but I think the bottomline of what she said is something like this... Maybe, or maybe I just make it up ^^;) "Being with you somehow makes things immediately looks better."
Xun Yu: "From this moment, I shall dedicate all of me to support you."
(U...UH... Xun Yu...! <333 *pounces* Hehehe... Well, even since before, he's already been supporting me, ne... For instance, when my skill level was still quite low and I was being ganged-up so bad that I needed to use Summon tactic in desperation, it was Xun Yu who came to my rescue... Of course I know that the game did it randomly, but still, it's a pleasant surprise, and yesh, he did make things immediately look better... Since I then somehow could win the battle... xp)

The last event in the video occurred six months after the wedding...
Pippi: "I'm a lousy ruler, foolishly stubborn too (Nah, that's not what she said... Though I'm not quite sure either about the kanji, I think basically she admitted that she's not an elegant feminine girl). I thank you for being with someone like me."
Xun Yu: "Being with you makes my heart feels at ease. From now onwards, please stay beside me."
(UHH... If only I could record the audio as well... His voice when he said the last sentence...!  <333 *pounces on Xun Yu*)

Anyway, getting that after-marriage event means that the child is on the way... (So fast, ah... I thought it'd take 3 years after marriage to have a child...) Six months after that event, I then got the weird birth event - right after I finished kicking Wei Yan's force out of my territory again... (So I guess I was supposed to be pregnant while fighting those brutes, ah... O.O)



Yeah, well, for the sake of this child, gotta be even much stronger, ah... I wonder about that, ne... I don't think I can ever be as strong as other players who always play in Hard and Chaos difficulty. ^^; Anyway, it seems that I've got a daughter... Actually I wanted a son, ne... I did wonder if exiting the game without saving and reload it again will make the child gender change or not... However, if I had done that, my earlier execution of Dong Zhuo and Sima Zhao (yeah, I caught him again and he refused to join again and I'm fed up having to fight him so many times and get no result so I executed him too ^^;) would be cancelled as well... Because the birth event really took place immediately after I finished the defensive battle without giving me chance to save first. And so, I guess I'd just accept that I have a daughter... Guess after 3 years, I won't be the only girl in my kingdom... Oh well, this is not a harem kingdom that I envisioned, anyway... It's a failure... x_x; Wonder what my daughter with Xun Yu will look like... She could look very weird - if not horrible, I believe... And since I'm not creative with names, I just gave her name Xun Lin... It should be Xun Ling, but since I used Roman alphabet instead of kanji, there's a 6 characters limitation. 

Anyway! To celebrate the birth of our child, I invaded and destroyed Wei Yan for good! Yeah, he's no longer on the map now... That's what you get if you mess with me! xp Oh yeah, I also found Cao Cao wandering around and asked him to join and he agreed right away - good! Now, I have 12 territories and 13 officers (14 if Empress Pippi is included). The northern area is all blue now - all mine! V(^___^)V Of course, it will be a matter of defending again after this... with only 4 kingdoms left on the map; mine and the other 3 that have more major generals than me...