Sunday, February 8, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: All About Child

So, Xun Lin has already appeared... It only took 2 years, ne, not 3 years for her to suddenly shows up...



I'm glad that she looks quite nice... In fact, her face looks like Xun Yu, ne... See her eyebrows and her mouth. <333 She's also pretty tall - well, taller than Empress Pippi, at least - I guess it's because Xun Yu is tall... He's 180 cm, ne. Even taller than Guo Jia who's only... I think, 177 cm.

There are 2 things that I complain about her, though; first, her voice is not nice and second, how come she's on level 6?!! O.O She should have inherited either my skill level or Xun Yu's ne...! Well, she does inherit Xun Yu's rare title and from me she inherits my fan weapon along with my pink hair and skirt (though different color) and boots... ^^; But how come she's level 6...!? How would she fight with such low level, now that the enemies are more violent and harder to kill? Like just now, before Xun Lin showed up, I did a defensive battle against Li Dian's force and guess what, I was ganged-up by more than 5 officers at once! I think there were 7 or 8 of them... So crazy! x_x; If I didn't use Lu Xun's double swords, and my level wasn't more than 50 (51 now to be exact), I don't think I could have survived that ganging up and came out victorious even...! *shakes head* I guess now with only 3 kingdoms left as my opponents and all of them have a lot of major generals, I can expect that future battles will be as crazy as what I just had.... (*protesting to the game* Should I remind you that I'm playing on normal difficulty, and not hard or chaos...!? x_x)

Still, I'm curious and I think I shall try using Xun Lin in battle... See if she can perform well despite her level 6... After all, she's my daughter, right? That should be a piece of cake for her, right? Yeah, right... At most she'd get beaten very bad and I lost the battle and must exit without saving and re-do it again...