Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Confessions

Yep, Empress Pippi so far has got 3 confessions (even though she still has only 2 small territories ^^;)... And who would have thought that Lu Xun would be the first one to confess...?! O.O Beneath that shota look, he's quite bold, huh... Even beating Guo Jia the ladies man and confessed first. xp You see, after I successfully captured a neighboring territory, my relationship level with Guo Jia, Xun Yu and Lu Xun immediately became S. But for whatever unknown reason, it was Lu Xun who confessed first. And then shortly after that I got Guo Jia's confession (don't wanna lose, eh, Guo Jia xp). While for Xun Yu, he took a bit more time to confess... It's only after another yet defensive battle against Cao Cao and I healed him, then he confessed! I guess he really did think first before deciding that I AM the one he loves. xp



Oh well, I guess Lu Xun is not that bold... Since he doesn't really say the word 爱 - love loud and clear... He's quite vague, ne; just asking if I want to be with him... Still, he's quite cute... and a good boy... Maybe, if I'm thinking about a shota husband... xp

As for Guo Jia's; his confession is quite the same with his spouse oath in Dynasty Warriors NEXT. He said that he wants to love me with all of him... For as long as his time on this earth allows him, that is... ^^; Well, there's nothing particularly wrong with his words, I guess, and at least his face didn't look grim when he confessed - unlike in Dynasty Warriors NEXT, however, given his flirty personality, I find it quite hard to believe his love words, actually. xp

For Xun Yu's confession... Hehehe... Now, what girl who don't like to hear that they're THE ONLY ONE? xp And he made it sound so sincere and believable too (though he'd say the same thing to other players' female characters or the game's female officers with whom he has S level relationship)... Because he's a serious person; doesn't fool around like Guo Jia, that's why his confession feels more... exciting... For me, at least. xp 

And so, I guess I'll marry Xun Yu (I'll marry Guo Jia - again - another time in another campaign xp)... But I'll make him wait for a decade or so before giving him my reply and marry him... Because at the moment my skill level and title are still not high and good enough to be passed down to my child. Not to worry, a decade or two isn't a very long time in this game... And none of us will grow older either. xp

Since I'm not yet married, I think in the future I'll be sure to get some more confessions... If that happens, maybe I'll make another post - and/or video too - about it... Depending if the guys who confess later are interesting or not. and whether I'm lazy to post - and/or make video - about it or not. (And of course if my harem kingdom can stand the test of time and expand, like I want it to be... I think it'd be easier to do if only Cao Cao stops attacking my territories every month, and I have to defend every time! I guess he has grudge against me since I stole his two strategists ^^;)

Oh yeah, a curious thing that I noticed about the relationship level... You see, unlike in SW4 Chronicle Mode where your relationship level with officers won't decay; in DW8 Empires, your relationship with your officers will decay over some time. To raise and maintain their affections in high level you can: remember to talk to each of them regularly (quite a hard thing to do if you have a lot of officers under you), throw a banquet (I still can't do that yet, dunno why, maybe not enough officers, or not enough gold... ^^;) or bring them to battles. Now, the curious thing is with Zhao Yun... I did bring him to every battle that I've fought so far; and even though Guo Jia, Xun Yu and Lu Xun's relationship levels are S because of the battles, for whatever reason Zhao Yun's relationship level doesn't increase like that. In fact, when I checked last night before I saved and ended the game, he was on C level! O.O How could it be, when I always bring him to battles with me like the other 3...!? Well, maybe Zhao Yun and me are not compatible... xp In the first place, I made him as one of my starting officers is simply because I don't wish to fight him, actually... I don't know why but I tend to struggle much fighting him, even with easy difficulty; so, that's why I make him my ally instead... It's not because I'm really fond of him or anything... Maybe he knows my impure intention and that's why he's on level C... ^^;