Friday, February 20, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Hiatus

Yes, I'm going to take a break from Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires for a while and play Samurai Warriors 4-II which I received today. 


YouTube Link

Hmm... It seems that my last DW8 Empires video (for now) with Xun Yu is being blocked in some countries by YouTube... Oh well, even if you can't watch it, I guess you won't lose anything because yeah, as usual it's just another lousy fighting video.

And, just a short rambling about the battle in the video... It's another irony again that Cao Cao is in the same kingdom with Dong Zhuo... whose ruler is Cao Ren... But it's quite funny and entertaining, I guess. xp As for Xun Yu kicking Cao Cao; I justify that! That's the price you must pay for being ungrateful, Cao Cao! 

Oh yeah, since I've got someone commented in one of my videos about how come there's no audio from the game... Well, I've mentioned here before that it's because I record my PS4 game videos using PS4 share feature... And because KOEI purposely mutes the audio due to seiyuu (voice actors) copyrights or whatever else crap like that. I don't have Elgato or any other game capture device... I've also ever mentioned here that I was considering to buy it... However, weighing between the expensive price of game capture device and the number of views for my videos, it really not worth it! :@/ I'd like it better if I could record my videos with the audio, of course, but since it has to be like that, then I just have to deal with it... My viewers will also have to deal with it... If you don't like my videos, well, you can always watch others who do videos for the game... Theirs indeed are in much better quality, with audio, and superb fighting techniques as well.

Anyway, I know that I could just finish this second campaign first before hopping over to Japan to help Mitsunari-sama with his battles (I know there's no happy ending again for him, but what the heck; there are other modes than the tragic story mode!)... But this current campaign is still quite far from finish... Unlike some expert gamers who can dedicate long hours of their days just to play games, it's not possible for me to do that, unfortunately. Plus, I don't think there will be anything new or exciting will happen in this second campaign... For instance, now I already have more than 99999 (5 digits) gold and still I don't get any of the town inspection events. I think even until I finish this second campaign, I still won't get the second town inspection event that I haven't got before. No idea what's missing in the requirements... Except maybe the fact that once a stupid lousy incompetent ruler, will always be a stupid lousy incompetent ruler, no matter how many campaigns I play! :@/ And see, at the moment my title is the same one with what I ended up with in the first campaign... Will I get a higher title than that before this second campaign is over? Maybe... But I'm not holding my breath, because most probably it won't happen. This game isn't generous to me in that regard.

So... Xun Yu, I guess we have to be apart for a while... Don't worry, I will definitely come back to you! <333 Don't miss me too much, ne... 

(On second thought, DO miss me very much! xp)