Friday, February 27, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Meiyuu no Shou Ending



Yoshitsugu: "I'm back, Mitsunari."

Mitsunari: "Welcome back, Yoshitsugu."

What a nice ending! :@) Everybody is alive. :@) I'm so glad that I bought SW 4-II! Was thinking that it would have some more tragedies but it turns out to have good endings, owed by SW4. :@)

Finishing Yoshitsugu's campaign doesn't unlock any new campaign, though... So, dunno what I'm going to do next... Maybe try unlocking Takakage's campaign... But it means I have to play and finish Oda's... Well, actually to be exact, it's not Nobunaga Oda's campaign, but that spider freak Hisahide Matsunaga's... :@/

*sighs* Hopefully Takakage's ending is not about him together with that creep Kanbei, ne... I mean, he looks like a zombie - just look at his decaying skin... Ugh! x_x; I'm not a fan of a walking dead, so yeah, I don't like Kanbei... There are fans who yaoi-pair Takakage with Kanbei, ne... Well, I guess, because it's convenient and sensible, since they're made to get along well in the game. But still, poor Takakage; with his good-looking character design, being paired with Kanbei whose character design looks like a zombie... x_x;

Pippi: "I hope they will make SW4 Empires soon... I'd like to play it!"

Mitsunari: "Hmph, you just want to pair me with anybody you like in Empires games!"

Pippi: "Eh, how does Mitsunari-sama know?" xp

Mitsunari: "You've been doing that since my debut in SW2! You used to pair me with... who's that again...?!"

Pippi: "Ranmaru."

Mitsunari: "Yeah, that Ranmaru. Don't know why you can get such idea!"

Pippi: "Well, you did ever call him 'Precious', ne. So, that's why... Hehehe." xp

Mitsunari: "That's the scriptwriter's doing! Not me! And now, what, you want to pair me with that Takakage!? His good-for-nothing adopted son is the one who betrayed me! How could I fall for a Kobayakawa?!! It's ridiculous!"

Pippi: "Well, that's because Takakage-sama is good looking..." xp "And technically he's a Mouri, ne, because he's Motonari's son, even  though being adopted by Kobayakawa clan."

Mitsunari: *harrumphs*

Pippi: "I will never betray Mitsunari-sama, ne! So, instead, I'll just drag Takakage to our side... And it's possible to do that in Empires. Don't worry, I'm sure he won't betray us - after all, he was impressed by Mitsunari-sama's attitude that values friendships more than your own life."

Mitsunari: "Hmph, I hope they will never make SW4 Empires!"

Pippi: *pouts* "I'm sure they will make SW4 Empires! And it will be very, very soon!" xp

Yoshitsugu: *sighs, looks back at the shogi board* "It won't be a good idea if they make SW4 Empires and she gets it."

Sakon: *looks at Yoshitsugu curiously* "And why is that so?"

Yoshitsugu: "I don't think she has gotten over her weird idea of making a harem kingdom..."

Sakon: "Ah, I see." *nodding*