Sunday, February 22, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Persistent & Unexpected

Since I've made commitment to myself to make videos for Mitsunari's campaign in Samurai Warriors 4-II, I shall keep doing it even if nobody's interested to see. ^^; So, here's battle 2 video...



Actually, I've finished the campaign last night... It's only 5 battles, and since it's weekend, so yeah... xp As I've guessed, though, it just gets crazier with later battles; namely battle 4 and 5 whose stars difficulty is 7 and 8, I think... Or even 9... Especially Battle of Sekigahara... Not only that it lasts longer than in Samurai Warriors 4 (or in previous SW2 and 3), it certainly also makes me scream at the screen because even though I didn't play with hard difficulty, it surely felt even more like I did! x_x; Just wait until I upload that battle video... You can enjoy seeing me being kicked around violently and mercilessly until on the verge of death... In this battle 2 video, I managed to kick Tadakatsu Honda, ne, but later in Sekigahara, you'll see that he made me pay for that... T_T Heavens only know how I managed to finish that final battle without game over halfway... 

Anyway, I was expecting to see an even more tragic ending for Mitsunari-sama... Maybe something similar to the anime version... And the middle part of the ending movie is indeed the same with Mitsunari's sad ending in SW4.... However, I really didn't expect the pleasant surprise that comes afterwards... Hehehe... I shall keep the details for later when I post that ending video... Look forward to it, ne...! xp