Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Meiyuu no Shou Movie

Meiyuu no Shou - Sworn Friend Chapter - is Yoshitsugu's campaign, which unlocks after finishing Mitsunari's campaign. The following movie is prior to Battle of Yamazaki (Toyotomi vs Akechi). Before watching the movie, let me give a little background story first... Upon receiving news about Nobunaga Oda's death at Honnouji because of Mitsuhide's betrayal, Hideyoshi wanted to avenge his lord immediately but he was in the middle of war with Mouri clan. This movie is about Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu offering reconciliation to Takakage who represents Mouri.



About the dialogues:

(I'm not really sure about the term that Mitsunari offered, so I might translate it incorrectly... But the rest, I'm quite confident. xp)

Mitsunari: "We will give Mouri 10 koku with our 5 koku and Oda's... That's the term for reconciliation."

Takakage: "You expect us to obediently accept such term? ... Today, what really has happened?"

Seeing that Mitsunari didn't answer, Takakage then continued...

Takakage: "If we hold you two as hostages, won't it make you a bit more willing to concede?"

(Hehe, Takakage sure can put on evil face if he wishes to! xp)

Mitsunari: "If you want to capture me, go ahead and capture me. But this person..." *indicates Yoshitsugu* "is my attendant. You ought not to capture him or kill him or take any kind of advantage of him in any way."

Takakage: "Protecting a friend in this kind of situation, ah... What an impressive spirit." *waves the soldiers away and stands up* "Let us reconcile, then."

Later, while riding horses...

Mitsunari: "With this, Lord Hideyoshi can go fight Mitsuhide."

Yoshitsugu: "However, if we're dead, we can't protect Lord Hideyoshi. Mitsunari, I'm glad that you protected me back there, but... don't be so rash. You should think of your own safety. If you want to see Lord Hideyoshi becomes the supreme ruler of the land, that is."

I won't upload any more campaign battles videos... Will probably only upload movies... if interesting... For Pippi in Infinite Castle, I think I want to re-do it first before uploading any video of it... Maybe tomorrow I'll upload video of me raiding Nobunaga Oda's castle, instead...