Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Reverse Confession and Marriage

Playing around with event editor, I tried to see what happened if Empress Pippi who confessed to Xun Yu... 



Confession dialogue:
Pippi: "You may have noticed, I like you... I like you very much!"
(NOOooo... Xun Yu...! Why you make that kind of face?! T_T)
Pippi: "That's why, someday let me know your answer?"

Marriage dialogue:
Xun Yu: "From this moment... giving my everything, I vow to love you."
Pippi: "Together, don't ever let go, ne. I really can't be without you."

I maybe wrong, but I think depends on what type of voice you choose for your custom character(s), they may have different lines during confession, marriage and other scenes. 

Personally, I like it better if he confesses to me, instead of the other way around. Dunno why, could be because of his facial expression during confession, somehow I can't help getting impression that this reverse marriage is a marriage out of pity... ^^; Luckily, it's just for messing around... 

Anyway, using the event editor I also tried to see what happened if I married Lu Xun and Guo Jia. For Lu Xun, he said that he will always be with me and that he certainly will make me happy. :@) Isn't he so sweet!? <333 Maybe I should really consider marrying him for real during one of my campaigns... Yeah, having a shota husband for a change. xp

For Guo Jia, his line is the same with his wedding line in DW7 Empires; that we should enjoy every moment... For as long as we're allowed to be together... Well, for once I'd like to hear him saying something without dragging the dying issue, ne... I mean, marriage is supposed to be a happy occasion, so why must make it grim with such talking? 

I haven't started a new campaign yet... Maybe tomorrow. I see that there's still no new update on the shipment of my Samurai Warriors 4.2... I guess it'll take a while to arrive in my paws, as usual, if not go missing somewhere in ocean or get stolen by the customs... So yeah, maybe tomorrow I'll start a new campaign... See how...