Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Battles



Video of my defensive battles against Cao Cao's force... It's 2 battles in this video, that's why it's a bit long... In reality I've done 4 defensive battles against Cao Cao. One of these days I really need to execute an officer or two when I capture them (if they're not a guy and not gorgeous, and not Wei people... if they meet the criteria, I'll hire them, of course), so that it will weaken them and make them stop attacking my 2 small territories! x_x; As usual, it's garbage quality courtesy of YouTube. :@/

Due to my guilty conscience toward Mitsunari-sama, I made Empress Pippi using fan as her main weapon... ^^; For her 2nd weapon, at the moment I use Lu Xun's double swords. Someone said that for Xun Yu's weapon, it's only effective if it's Xun Yu who uses it. Maybe I'll try using his weapon later... Not going to use Guo Jia's weapon, because I've played with it enough in Xtreme Legends (and also in DW7) xp 

And it seems that Empress Pippi has a movement where she would leap into enemy's arms and slash them with her fan... Didn't know that, so when I went to battle for the first time and saw it, was quite surprised and also amused... ^^; Now, if only she'd just leap into gorgeous guys' arms only, instead of foot soldiers and old man (and also Zhang Chunhua - that's very funny, can't stop laughing seeing it! xp Sorry, not in the mood to be yuri with you, Zhang Chunhua xp)...