Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Perhaps Love...

Yeah, well, here's the video of Empress Pippi fighting using Da Qiao's weapon (still using Lu Xun's double swords for second weapon) and her new musou attack using Lu Xun's and air musou using Zhu Ran's. I still play with normal difficulty, but since I still only have 4 territories at the moment, still pretty much in the starting stage, the battles are still quite easy; the enemy's life gauge is still short and they still don't go ganging-up on me yet.

*doing Sailor Moon pose with heart staffs in my hands* "For love and justice, I will punish you!" (Sorry, can't help it! xp)



If you can notice, with such garbage quality video, near the ending of the battle, it was raining... I think it's the enemy who summoned rain... No idea what the purpose is... I mean, I didn't see any harm it did to my force... Of course, unless if I use fire attack then they use rain to extinguish it - that's sensible and useful... But, summoning rain out of the blue? *tilts head sideways* Anyway, rain or not, it can't prevent Pang Tong and his generic cronies from being destroyed for good! xp

I think in this second campaign, there's more generic rulers than in the first campaign... :@/ Oh yeah, Jia Xu now has a piece of land of his own (well, he has like 2 or 3 territories actually) and it seems that he still has grudge against me because I refused to take his bribe right until the end of the first campaign. Now he has started to attacking me in every given chance... I see that he has Chen Gong with him too... Hmph, 2 evil strategists want to mess around with me, huh! I shall whack them out of the map with my heart staffs - you'll see! xp

And it was during the defensive battle against Jia Xu's force, when I played as Xun Yu, that for the first time I heard Empress Pippi's words of praise for him. She said "Amazing!" ... I didn't really pay attention to the text, but I thought I heard she also mentioned the word koi (=love)? I tried to see if that's really what she said, but the text already disappeared before I could really take a good look... And unfortunately, I didn't record that battle either, so... I'm not sure about her second line... Did she really say; "As I've thought, it's love, ne." ...?? I mean, will she say something cheesy like that as a rallying sentence in battle?! O.O Seems too impossible... But then again, maybe she was affected by those heart-shaped staffs and flower petals scattering around... ^^; Oh well, next time when I play Xun Yu again, I'll assign Empress Pippi as his bodyguard, then she will follow him everywhere, then hopefully she will speak her praise again, so I can be sure what she really says... 

Anyway, right after I called him AMAZING!, Xun Yu gave me one of his tactics... And it's the tactic to fill up the rage gauge... The one that I really want and need more than any other tactics! Now I can start using my rage musou again! YAY! \(^O^)/ 

"OH! Xun Yu, thank you very much! You're really the best husband in the world! 
I love you so very, very much!!!" <333 
*pounces on Xun Yu, kissing him all over* 

Hehehe... Good job, me! *pats my own head* That's indeed how you lovingly persuade your husband to give what you want! xp I gotta say, Empress Pippi is so far the best game alter ego I've ever made! d(^___-)

However, as usual, there's a downside from fighting a battle as not myself... I can't decide the fate of the prisoners... And thanks to Xun Yu always being so kind, now I've got 2 generics in my tow, already... x_x I think there should be an option to fire an officer... I know that some certain officers have skill to spread rumor to get someone else fired; for instance, Chen Gong, but to be able to have that option appears, I'll need him under my service... But then again, doing so will be considered as evil deed... Or maybe I'll just ignore the generics and let them stay on E level, then they will rebel and then I can finish them off... But, what if after suppressing rebellion, I get attacked by Jia Xu without any chance to rest and heal...!? Seems not a good plan... :@/

And somehow, it's like the beginning of the first campaign all over again... with Sima Yi always comes as my reinforcement because of our alliance. In this second campaign, though, he and Cao Pi are in the same kingdom... And it's both of them who come to help whenever I invade or get attacked. I'm quite amused seeing such coincidence... Because, historically, Sima Yi is the number 1 supporter of Cao Pi... Yep, he leans more towards Cao Pi than Cao Cao, actually. Zhenji isn't with them, though... She's with Jia Xu and Chen Gong. Anyway, today's ally will become enemy tomorrow... Because in the end there will be only one supreme ruler...! 

(Yep, it's gonna be me - again! xp)