Friday, February 13, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Future Ramblings

As promised, I use the 5 stars fan given by Xun Yu in battles. :@) I guess attack power 16 doesn't matter much since I'm now already level 72... And I've also got Lu Xun's level 6 double swords as my other weapon. 

I used S.H.E's song Superstar as the BGM of this video... Well, because I like the melody... And the lyrics kind of expresses what I feel toward Xun Yu. xp Hehehe, yeah, thank you Xun Yu, for giving me a nice happy dream! <333



Yeah, too bad you can't see clearly when I faced Sun Ce's musou attack head-on and unscathed! xp I'm invincible now! And also immortal, because this Lu Xun's level 6 double swords that I use now has level 8 healing element! Empress Pippi has become even scarier - MWHAHAHAHA! xp And at the end of the video, I played human volley ball with Guo Jia - yeah, he threw that fellow up in midair and I smashed him down! Nice job, Guo Jia! You've earned yourself a chocolate this Valentine! xp

I miss Li Dian with his crazy officers who like to gang-up on me at once, though. Now, all feels too easy... This kingdom led by generic, even though has many officers (only 40 now, I've disposed 20), most of them are generics. After I got Guan Suo and Fa Zheng in my paws (=hire them) and put the sickly dying old man Guo Huai out of his misery (together with Da Qiao and Guan Yinping - sorry, girls! ^^;), I think the only major general left in that kingdom is just Sun Ce... I guess the final battle will be not challenging enough, either. Maybe I should stop executing now so that the final battle won't be too easy... 

And speaking about final battle... I don't know when I'll finish this campaign, because I still haven't got that second town inspection event! x_x; Wonder how long I must stall... I do want to play house with Xun Yu forever, but just continue stalling things like this is not fun, ne...! Well, I guess I'll invade another territory of that generic kingdom again... Maybe I'll just leave them with 2 territory and then I'll attack the capital... At the moment I have 20 territories and they have only 4 now. And maybe I'll fight as Xun Lin later; since her level is still 20 something, then maybe I can find some challenge. ^^;

I think I'll wait for a little while more, see if I can get that event, but if I really can't get it in this campaign, then I guess maybe in the next one... Because if the requirement to get that event is having 999999 (6 digits) gold, then it will be quite some time before I can reach that amount... Maybe in my year 50 or so... x_x; On the other hand, if it's just 99999 (5 digits) gold, then how come I still haven't got that event yet??! What did I miss?? 

Anyway, maybe I'll continue playing house with Xun Yu in the next campaign... xp Then maybe we'll get a son... (Scully, get another daughter! ^^;) Actually, there's a trophy for having 5 children. Since you can only have 1 child per campaign, in order to get 5 children, you need to do 5 campaigns. So, how about we get married for 5 times, then, Xun Yu? xp Hehehe... Yeah, because with new campaign, the relationship gets reset, ne... It's also unfortunate that child-parents relationship gets reset as well... I mean, for instance, I as the player will always know that Xun Lin is my daughter with Xun Yu, and in this campaign, the game recognizes her as our child. However, when I start new campaign, and have her in my kingdom, the game will no longer recognize her as my child... We'll be strangers. This kind of rule can be quite fun for those who wants to play incest, of course... But I don't want to play incest here, so yeah, too bad about that resetting relationship... :@/

Ne, I really wonder... If I do marry Xun Yu 5 times and we have 5 children,... I wonder how will they look like, then...? Will they all look alike; like Xun Lin? Or, is the child generating system in this game something like in the Sims that can produce quite variety of faces? Hmm... That would be an interesting thing to find out... If I play 5 campaigns for real, that is... Well, see how; if my Samurai Warriors 4.2 comes, I'll want to play it immediately... And then the English version of this DW8 Empires is coming too - if it's not delayed again... I don't think I can transfer the save game of this Japanese version of DW8 Empires to the English version... or can I? So, I guess if I don't want to loose my current Empress Pippi and Xun Lin, I'll need to continue playing with all the kanji, ah... Well, we'll also see how about that matter... ^^;