Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: It's A Family Business

Here's a video of Xun Lin's battle debut. I gave her all level 6 weapons, so you'd better not disappoint me, daughter! xp And while she proves her might, I'll be just... riding my polar bear... ^^



By default Xun Lin inherits my fan weapon, but I gave her Xun Yu's weapon for her other weapon. She also inherits my normal musou (well, I've only tried out her air musou, but her land musou should be the same too with mine), while for her rage musou, she inherits Xun Yu's. And even though she has Xun Yu's title, it doesn't mean that she has all his tactics as well... Her tactics are mix of mine and Xun Yu's. She must inherit the rage gauge filling tactic from Xun Yu, because I don't have that tactic by default - yes, your child only inherits your default weapon and tactics, not the currently equipped one(s). She must get the shooting/siege tower tactic from him too - I've seen her using that tactic a couple of times in recent battles. From me, she inherits the healing for herself and allies nearby tactic and another tactic that I never really use and don't care... Oddly, she only has 4 tactics... Dunno why... Come to think, when I started playing, how many tactics did I have by default...? I don't remember, ne... Maybe also 4... ^^;

I think now she's level 28... or already 30? And thanks to her, now I've got 2 more generics in my tow... Plus, Sun Shangxiang... *sees Guo Jia smiling gleefully because there's another girl in this kingdom who is not me or my daughter* :@/ Xun Lin really takes after her father, ne... Too kind to execute anybody... I need a son who takes after me...!

Oh well, I've reduced enemy's territories into only 2 now... And I still haven't got the other town inspection event! :@( I guess, not in this campaign... Better luck next time... I really don't want to stall any longer... Even if say; I stall until year 50 and manage to amass 999999 (6 digits) gold, there's no guarantee that I will get that damned event... No idea what I miss or lack of so that I can't get it. :@/ 

Maybe I'll just wait a bit more until my level reaches 80 and then I do the final battle (I'm currently on level 77). So, I guess this first campaign - the failure of what's supposed to be my harem kingdom x_x - is nearly over... We shall continue our date and marriage in the next campaign, ne, Xun Yu? <333

Oh yeah, at the ending of the video above, maybe you can see how the enemy generics surrounding me tried to use poisonous gas on me... Hahaha, yeah, what a futile effort! As long as I keep kicking their ass, I'll keep healing - that's the might of Empress Pippi! MWAHAHAHA! xp Well, can't blame them for trying desperately, I guess... Still, like what Xun Yu would say, 残念です! xp