Saturday, February 28, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Kenjin no Shou Movie

Kenjin no Shou - Wise Man Chapter - is Takakage's campaign, and this is its first movie...



About the dialogues... Well, I'll try to translate it as accurate and as best as I can... ^^;

Hanbei: "Let's see, who will win this naval battle, Oda or Mouri... Numerically speaking, Oda has the advantage."

Kanbei: "The enemy has Takakage Kobayakawa."

Motonari: "Show them your ability, Takakage."

Takakage: "Turning." *gives signal for the ships to turn*

Oda commander: "Try to run away, ah, you Mouri cowards! Attack! Decouple the enemy's ships from the center!" 
(I hope the last line is correct, though ^^;)

Hanbei: "A-Ah, ordering the decoupling technique. With this, it's checkmate."

Takakage: "Hourokuhiya (I don't know how to translate this thing... Literally it means baking pan fire arrow... Well, if you see in the video, it somewhat looks like an ancient-type of bazooka or something like that... But I don't think translating it as bazooka or hand cannon is correct, so I'll just use the Japanese word for it), ready... Fire!"

Hanbei: "Despite having a cute face, he's very capable, ne. And doing all that for the sake of the people (here the people means the peasants/commoners). Scary but also kind at the same time... Kanbei-dono likes such strategist, right?"

Kanbei: "... Let's go. If we want to polish up our plan to defeat Takakage."

The ending of the movie is Motonari looking very proud of his son and Mouri soldiers thanking Takakage. :@)

Next, I dunno... Maybe I'll upload a battle video of the father and son - Motonari and Takakage... Or see how... I really hope I don't have to see ending movie of Takakage and Kanbei, ne... x_x;