Sunday, March 1, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Father and Son

Video of battle 1 and 2 of Kenjin no Shou - Takakage's campaign; Battle of Kizugawaguchi and The Siege of Takamatsu Castle.



There's actually another movie after Takamatsu Castle Siege... It's the movie when Hideyoshi received news that Nobunaga Oda has died at Honnouji and he retreated to avenge his lord. I don't feel like uploading it, though... Lazy, lah, even though there's Takakage in the movie, there's also that zombie Kanbei. :@/ I'm also lazy to translate the dialogues - what for; it's not like many people watching my videos and reading my blog, anyway. 

I think most probably the ending for Takakage's campaign will also include Kanbei... and I won't upload any more video of this campaign's battles. So, this video could be the last video for Takakage's campaign... Unless the game surprises me later by giving a good, worth-of-my-time-and-effort-to-upload, and without-zombie-Kanbei, ending movie...