Thursday, March 12, 2015

Another Reason To NOT PLAY SIMS 4!!!

Yes, since nobody's still going to read any of my posts anyway, I shall rant to my heart's content again! :@/

So, earlier today when I opened Origin, I was immediately greeted by the dreadful Origin update! Fine, updated the damned thing... And if after that Sims 4 refused to be opened again, I already knew where to untick in the setting... However, everything was OK after the update, so I guess EA was on its right mind this time... 

AND YET! Just now when I wanted to sign in again - yes, I logged out after done playing because if it's left on, it will eat resources - guess what I found out! YEP! The damned stupid Origin forced me to update again! What the heck...!!!? O.o I don't think they have 2 updates... It's the same update that I already downloaded and installed earlier; same size. I bet tomorrow when I open Origin, it will want me to update again and again and again...! x_x;

I wish I didn't have to sign in to Origin just to play the damned game! Just like with Sims 2 and 3; just play anytime, no need the stupid Origin! But EA is so crazy about DRM... Makes everything so troublesome! *shakes paw fists at EA and Origin and DRM*

Well, for those who have easy and happy life, I guess this kind of thing is nothing. But mine is already so troublesome, I really don't want even more nonsensical troubles! So, if tomorrow I still have to update the stupid Origin all over again, I will just not play Sims 4 anymore! Good reason to throw the stupid game away... with its stupid-looking Sims... and stupid stuck bugs...! And of course, if I'm going to stomp on the base game, I won't buy the upcoming EP! 

I'm so fed up with all these stupid nonsenses! *grumbling*