Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sims 4 Version of Xun Yu... (Even worse! T_T)

A.K.A The weird-looking Xun Yu! T_T

Me and my poor skill in Sims-making really need to stop ruining the image of my favorite characters... x_x;






Who are you really?! You can't be my handsome and sexy Xun Yu, ne! x_x Yeahh, the hair is too long, even though it has the right bangs and sideburns... Oh well, the sideburns should be longer, actually... Also, just like with his Sims 3 version, I'm still not quite satisfied with his nose here either... And his lips here... Dunno, ne, I can't seem to make them look good enough - let alone sexy-looking... orz It's his upper lip... If only I could tweak it even more... And his eyebrows... Can't make them quite how they're supposed to be... Again, I wish I could tweak it even more... Sims 4 is supposed to let you to customize your Sims' look limitlessly... That's the advertisement; but the real thing is you still have limits to how far you can tweak every aspects of your Sims' face!

And I don't even have a proper attire for him...! :@/ Yeah, it's a modern Xun Yu wannabe, I guess... x_x;

Well, anyway, I only wanted to try out the CC hair... And I'm also going to see if it's possible to play with custom hair now without getting any annoying stuck bug; especially the notorious stuck skill bar! :@/

I guess I'll need to edit him again... See if I can make him look a little bit better later...