Monday, March 16, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Xun Yun

Since apparently there's still internet connection for me, I shall post some pictures of Xun Yun - the son of me and Xun Yu from second campaign - after some makeover...

Xun Yun Before:


Xun Yun After:






Well, I guess his face - now that I can take a good look at him without the hood - is not so bad... ^^: However, I did change the shape of his nose, ne... Because the game generated his nose to be crooked, if seen from sideways... I don't think Xun Yu's nose or mine is crooked, ne... So, that's why, change the nose... Of course I also changed his hairstyles... Gave him the ponytail one, so that he looks a bit like his father... xp I had difficulty choosing clothes for him, though... I'm not really sure I like this one in the picture... I may change his clothes again later...

I also changed his voice... The game gave him some not nice brash voice, so I changed it into a soft well-spoken voice. Because, none of his parents have brash voice, ne! Now his voice really sounds so nice! xp Almost as nice as Xun Yu's... Though, of course Xun Yu's voice is still way, way, much sexier! <333

Oh yeah, speaking about voice, I actually had to change Xun Lin's voice again! Because when I played her, I found out that her voice during battle is really not nice - annoying! x_x So, I changed her voice again and now I think she should sound nice... Though, I'll need to play her again to be really, really sure... But then again, when I played around using event editor, I made her confessing to Guo Jia - and even marrying him too! xp - and she sounded nice with her new voice... xp