Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sims 4 and Origin Get Better and Better! *sarcasm*

So, it seems there's a new game patch for Sims 4 today... (What; they actually want to fix the previous patch that causes overheating?!! O.O *shocked*) And there's also another Origin update yesterday, it seems... I took a look and it's version 9.5.10... They re-release that shitty update again!?? That's the very version update that made my stupid Origin wanted to keep updating itself over and over again and thus, I had to uninstall and reinstall it again! EA... Really gets more and more fucked up! *shakes head*

Oh well, I refuse to be annoyed by such kind of nonsense all over again, that's why I don't even open Origin and my Sims 4 anymore. And I'm also rather reluctant to buy Get To Work because it will make my Sims world being invaded and invested with aliens! x_x Anyway, I read at SimsVIP that the new game patch add Easter eggs hunt into the game, but it will only available during April... Though, you can keep whatever egg you find forever... And it seems that if can collect all 10 decorative eggs, then you can get Bun Bun the Bunny... Hmm... No idea how this Bun Bun the Bunny looks like... It's under toys... So, could be quite a big bunny... like the big bear... Maybe... Wonder if it's cute... No picture of it, ne... 

NO. NO. NO!! I'm not tempted! Can't tempt me with Bun Bun the Bunny! (>.<)