Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Another Horrible-Looking Son and Other Events

Yeah, Xun Yi has already appeared... And he looks... Ugh! The game even gave him pants with that stupid tail, just to spite me, I believe. x_x Well, at least he has nice voice... 



And I've retrieved Xun Yun before he disappeared... So yeah, he's now my sworn brother, actually... Because I don't know what other method to make him join me - the option to ask to join never appears again. And I paid quite a lot retrieving Xun Yun that way; joined Liu Bei's kingdom in order to steal him and then left right away with him - I lost a great amount of materials and golds and troops that I've amassed for 6 years, ne! x_x Yeahh, I learnt it the hard way - next time I want to steal someone using this method, I'd better do it in the beginning when I have little to lose. 

I also almost lost Xun Lin... Or so I thought. She was initially in Da Qiao's kingdom, and the last time I checked, she was still there. Scully, then I looked again and her name wasn't there! I was quite upset, cursing myself for not paying close attention to her and now she's gone and I saved my game already... But then to my surprise, I found her in Dong Zhuo's kingdom! O.O Wonder what the heck Da Qiao was thinking; giving her to Dong Zhuo! Hmph, I'll make her pay for that later when I already set up my own kingdom! Oh well, to be fair, maybe she got captured during battle, but I didn't pay attention... Still, how dare Da Qiao giving my daughter to Dong Zhuo! (>.<) That's why when Da Qiao requested protection, no way I want to protect her! 

Next video is about Assassination Event that I got after successfully killing a ruler; Wei Yan.



I was thinking; what a coincidence that my mission was to kill Wei Yan... Maybe after he's dead, his kingdom would dissolve and Lu Xun would become a free officer that I could recruit... Scully, after Wei Yan's death, Pang Tong succeeds the throne - TSK! :@/ I've confirmed that even in this DW8 Empires, I still can't have more than 2 sworn siblings... So, the only way to make Lu Xun join me is to defeat him in battle, and hopefully I will manage to capture him and hopefully too he will agree to join... 

Speaking about free officers... I found Zhao Yun and Guan Xing wandering around, so I can recruit them... And I think I will do so soon... Because I think I will set up my kingdom soon as well... Though, actually, for the first battle - or raid - to capture a land, it seems I can only bring 2 generals with me... Even though I have 4 people with me now; including Xun Yun and Xun Yi. I don't know why - my skill level is already 41 now, so it must be not because of low skill level... Maybe it's the rule that for wandering generals, they can only bring 2 officers with them to their first battle/raid to set up their own kingdom. So I guess I'll bring Xun Yu and Guo Jia with me... I wonder if it's possible for just the three of us to win... x_x; At the moment, since I've got enough of the same old missions, I just spend my time to train my forces. I wonder if I should wait until year 17... Then I think I can get my achievement for becoming wandering general for 10 years... 

Anyway, actually there are other musou generals that are available for recruiting; like Guan Yu, Sima Yi, Sun Shang Xiang... But nah, I don't want them... I'm thinking, maybe now finally I can make my dream to have a harem kingdom - filled with good looking guys - come true! xp 

And the last, but not least, video is about Bandit Chief Event. It seems that I must have done quite a number of evil missions; like raid, robbery and assassinations, so that I got this event... Though I'm still very much in righteous path. ^^; Guo Jia will star for the event in this video... See his evil look... Tsk, tsk! xp


YouTube Link

Yeah, bandit chief Guo Jia... It will be even more like him if he also collects ladies in this event, eh... ^^;

BTW, my husband and brothers have started to give me things... Guo Jia has given me the wind summoning tactic... Xun Yun has given me the expensive recovery tactic - the one that fully recovers both life and musou gauges - that he inherits from Xun Yu... And Xun Yu has given me the rage musou tactic and 5 stars double blades. <333 Speaking about rage musou... now I'm using Zhu Ran's rage musou... And now that I can use my rage musou again using the tactic given by my beloved Xun Yu, I find out that Zhu Ran's rage musou isn't that effective to use, ne... Or rather, I can't seem to be able to use it effectively... x_x Oh well, since I can't change it halfway the game now, I guess I just have to deal with it. :@/