Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Guo Jia x Lu Xun



Lu Xun: "Master Guo Jia, please let me love you forever."
Guo Jia: "Why, of course. And from now on, I shall use the remaining of my time to live only for you, my beloved."

Pippi: *clapping* "Hehehe... Nice, nice!" xp

Guo Jia: "Hm. Why didn't you use the video where Lu Xun confessed to me instead? I'd like to hear how he can't stop his feelings towards me."

Pippi: "Well, that's because your surprised face is not nice! While Lu Xun's looks cute! That's why it must be you who confess to him!" xp

Guo Jia: "I see... If I'm not mistaken, Master Xun Yu's surprised face when you confessed to him is also not nice. Shouldn't you hate him for that?"

Pippi: "Hmph, his still better than yours!" *sticks out tongue at Guo Jia* "Ha-ah, if only I could see how the child of you two would look like... Too bad that the option to make child in edit character mode is only available for the demo, and not in the real game as well."

Guo Jia: "Mm-hmm. But it's still possible to see how our child will look like."

Pippi: "Hmph, must be quite ugly!"

Guo Jia: "Perhaps. But I don't think they will be uglier than the children of you and Master Xun Yu."

Pippi: *gives Guo Jia some cat punch*

Yeahh, too bad, I can't make their child... The ability to create a child from 2 characters - even same gender - independently is only available in the demo... In the real game, I never find such feature in edit character mode, ne... So, I guess for the real game, you can only get child by getting married during your campaign... In other words, the children must be born in game; there's no other way to do it. And of course, the game still doesn't allow you to have same gender marriage. :@/