Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Back To Defending Again...

Yeah, well, shortly after I invaded the area that belonged to Zhu Ran's kingdom - in order to get Lu Xun back - they began to attack me... So far they've done it twice and twice they got themselves kicked good... So desperate to get back the land, ah... Don't be such a sore loser, lah... Go invade someone else that you can defeat lah... 



Talking about being desperate... Huang Zhong is quite desperate to prove that he's still in his prime - despite his old age - he even used lightning strike before we could even collide! Oh well, such little sting doesn't mean much to me, since I'm still young... xp Nah, seriously, if it's in Hard or Chaos difficulty, lighting attack will really hurt. ^^; Oh, and I think I've read someone commented about how they should've made more family events for DW8 Empires... Maybe the birth event could be a bit better... Like showing the character holding their baby... But then he/she said that maybe some DW fans with weird taste then will abuse the event and make Xiao Qiao holds Huang Zhong's baby or something... ^^; Well, reading that, I did try to marry Xiao Qiao and Huang Zhong using event editor... *evil smirk* Hehehe, just for fun lah... And while Huang Zhong was on that wedding carriage with Xiao Qiao, he said; now that he has a young pretty bride, he can't die just yet! xp

And Lu Meng is really talented, I guess; he could initiate poison gas attack while he's frozen, ne! Yeah, he always uses poison gas when fighting against me... Dunno why... Lack of confidence to win fair and square, perhaps? xp From this defensive battle - that I uploaded - I managed to capture Zhenji... And of course she got executed! xp Well, even if I don't have any special recruitment policy, I'll still execute her simply because I don't like her. xp

I think for next battles, I'll fight as different characters... I bet you're bored watching me all the time... Well, I AM bored playing as me all the time... So I guess I should play as every officer that I have in my kingdom... Yeah, give them a chance to shine... (or not... ^^;)

And it's pretty much confirmed now that I won't buy Sims 4 Get To Work... At least not on the day it's released. I've used the money this month to buy Harvest Moon Story of Seasons - which will be available on the same day as Sims 4 Get To Work's release - and Sengoku Musou Chronicle 3 for PS Vita (Japan import) and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate for PS4. I've been trying to get Sengoku Musou Chronicle 3 but nobody at Amazon Japan sells it internationally... By chance I found a seller at Amazon US that imports it from Japan and seems want to ship it to my country... But see how if it's really possible... Scully tomorrow I'll get email saying that sorry, can't ship to your country! x_x; As for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate... Well, actually I'm not really that fond of Orochi series... I've played 1 and 2...Not really like it much... And this US release must have English dub... I do welcome English text - then I won't have any difficulty in reading and understanding; like if playing with all kanji - but I always prefer that the characters speak in Japanese voice... Honestly, for me, their English dubbing is not nice. :@/ But since I still have some money to burn, fine, I'll buy it as well... It's for PS4 anyway... And it's certainly a better purchase than Sims 4 Get To Work that undoubtedly will have plenty of bugs and glitches and other nonsense... Well, what can you expect from a game whose mere patch can already break things and make your laptop close to explode? *snorts* Sims 4 should have a new copywriting; Sims 4 - It's Too Hot For Your Laptops To Handle!