Friday, March 20, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Lu Xun's Request and Getting Smack-Down

Did request mission from Lu Xun; 4 stars difficulty with 11 minutes time limit. I think I finished it in 9 minutes and half. The enemy's life gauge is still quite short, but they refuse to die quickly, ne... Maybe because I'm still using 1 star weapons... :@/ Near the end, I managed to get smack-down by Huang Gai! x_x (Ugh! That brute really doesn't know how to treat a lady, ne!) My life gauge became red at once because of it, but then I shot him with my crossbow and the battle was won. Phew! xp



I'm using Jay Chou's song Nunchucks as the BGM because currently I'm using nunchucks as my second weapon. In his request mission to kill tigers, Ling Tong was quite impressed with my martial arts skill... Hehehe... xp 

Yeah, Ling Tong is participating in this third campaign... He's in the same kingdom with Lu Xun, whose ruler is Wei Yan. It seems that Wei Yan is always included in my campaigns, ne; he's a ruler in my first campaign, he's not a ruler in my second campaign, though, and now in my third campaign, he's a ruler again. Dong Zhuo is also always included... Though in my 1st and 2nd campaigns he was never a ruler, but now in my 3rd campaign, he's a ruler who currently has quite plenty of territories. 

And since the option to ask to join is still missing, I guess the only way to get Lu Xun to join me is by joining Wei Yan's kingdom, make Lu Xun as my sworn brother, and then leave the kingdom bringing him with me. Yeah, in other words, stealing him right under Wei Yan's nose! xp 

But I'll do that after 10 years have passed... Because there's an achievement for being a wandering general for 10 years. At the moment I don't really have fixed plan on when I'll start my own kingdom; I think I'll gather as many materials as possible before I go and set up my kingdom... because I always tend to be short on materials to build when I started as a ruler. 

And yes, I've married Xun Yu on the 2nd month of my 4th year... I almost got confession from Xun Yun, ne... But I quickly exited and when I reloaded the game and there's no sign of my son trying to confess again, I hurriedly dragged Xun Yu to our wedding carriage! xp Also, like I've planned, I got a son again... Though of course I achieved it by manipulating the game again... However, the game actually put up quite a fight this time, ne... Every time I exited and reloaded, it kept giving me a daughter! It used to be only took 1 time reload and the child gender already changed, but not this time. I had to reload 5 times before the game relented and I got a son! Named him Xun Yi - is also a name of one of Xun Yu's sons in history. Now I'll just have to wait and see how he looks like... Hopefully not too weird... (or ugly!) ^^;