Monday, March 9, 2015

Samurai Warriors Anime: Hideyori Toyotomi

Just watched episode 9 of Samurai Warriors anime... I gotta say that this Hideyori (son of Hideyoshi Toyotomi) finally makes me interested in him... xp Well, actually he already appears since episode 5... I think, after the Sekigahara episode where Mitsunari-sama lost his life so unfairly! x_x But it's only now in episode 9 that I can really say that yes, he interests me! xp



His seiyuu is Kenshou Ono... Quite a nice voice... xp Although Hideyori is still not playable in Samurai Warriors games so far, he is included in the anime.... Which makes me thinking; if he's famous enough, and the fans want him as the next new playable character, I think he may make his debut in SW4 Empires... which I will look forward to... Hehehe... I would like to play him... Though I'm afraid he could be quite a ladies man, like Guo Jia... ^^; (At least that's the impression I've got from his appearance in the anime).

And in this anime version, Kiyomasa and Masanori returned to Toyotomi clan after learning that Tokugawa doesn't have any intention to give the nation back to Toyotomi after winning in Sekigahara (the proof is when Tokugawa received the shogun title, instead of giving it to Hideyori, he gave it to his son).

Here's a short clip from episode 9 where Hideyori met with Tokugawa in Nijo Castle in order to discuss the future of the country - in other words, who is going to be the supreme ruler of Japan...


And let me throw a steamed-bun-looking rock at that Takatora... for still foolishly blindedly loyal to Tokugawa, even in the anime! (>.<)

Next week, episode 10, will be the first part of the siege of Osaka Castle... As much as I want Toyotomi clan to win... Just like I wanted Mitsunari-sama to win in Sekigahara... I guess I'd see another tragedy coming... x_x