Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sims 4 Version of Xun Yu (Final x_x;)

Yeah, well, no matter what I do, I can't make my Sims version of Xun Yu look good enough...! orz




I don't know why; maybe it's the cheongsam's mesh that makes Pippi Sim's head seems to look so big...?! O.o Or, is it the changshan's mesh that makes Xun Yu Sim's head seems to look so small...?? I didn't alter the size of their heads, ne, so theirs should be the default size... 

Anyway, my poor Sims-making skill aside, I guess Sims by default design are meant to look silly... In order to look less silly, they need custom skin... But even with custom skin, they will still manage to look silly as well in many given occasion - thanks to the silly animations - that's why poses and photoshop are needed. Since I never bother to photoshop my Sims pictures - or any kind of pictures - I guess I'll just have to deal with my Sims looking all weird, silly, boring and ugly! x_x

I also haven't really started playing them, because I'm still not done building the house... I'm really lazy to build, actually, simply because I'm not a good builder... But since I can't find a house that interests me in the community gallery, and the pre-made houses in game are also not quite acceptable, then no choice but build myself. :@/ So, I don't know yet whether these CCs hair and clothes will cause any kind of annoyance during gameplay or not... Well, to be fair, it's the first time I use CC clothes for Sims 4, but I've tried using CC hair for Sims 4 before, and it's the root of the stuck skill bar bug to appear above the Sims' head! At least that's what happened in my game... I'm sure other people can use a lot of CCs in their Sims 4 game without any annoyance occurring. Yep, as usual, I'm always included in a few lucky ones... I won't say unlucky; because really, having nothing but setbacks and failures in both real life and games is not something that most people in general can achieve... It sure takes luck and talent! (Yes, I'm being sarcastic, btw!)

Come to think, the Sims 3 version of Xun Yu may be a tiny bit less silly-looking... compared to this Sims 4 version... However, in Sims 3, even with custom skin, he still doesn't look nice! T_T And so, since both are ugly looking, I guess I'll just play the Sims 4 version; simply because Sims 4 loads much faster than Sims 3... Of course as long as the stupid game wants to respond and open... And if there's no annoying stuck bugs that force me to remove all the CCs... :@/