Monday, March 16, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Second Campaign's Ending

Short version ending of my second campaign:



It could be because of my super crappy internet connection... To me, when I was playing it for testing, the video really looks poor quality being uploaded on YouTube, even though it's supposed to be HD. Of course the original video on my laptop is very clear. So, I don't know if you will watch it with better quality or the same garbage quality like what I saw just now. Guess it's another - justified - reason to hit the Dislike button, eh? :@/

If tomorrow I have internet connection, maybe I'll upload some videos of me and Xun Yu... Yeah, let the Dislike Fair begin! 

Oh yeah, I just watched episode 10 of Sengoku Musou (Samurai Warriors) anime... And it really makes me feeling very frustrated - just like when watching Sekigahara episode... That Tokugawa; I hate him even more! x_x And curse Kanetsugu... Yeah, he joined Tokugawa after Sekigahara and then participated in the siege against the remaining Toyotomi clan - this of course follows the history too. From the Gi Trio (Mitsunari, Kanetsugu and Yukimura), it's only Yukimura who is still being true to their oath and also still alive. And curse Takatora too; he's the one who's in charge of firing the cannons - called Nation Destroyers - towards the Osaka castle main keep... Talking about underhanded method since they can't break through the castle's defense... Well, I know that it's called strategy in war... But still...! It reminds me of how Tokugawa sealed victory in Sekigahara; by the betrayal of Hideaki Kobayakawa... That's another underhanded method! x_x 

So, next week will be the final battle, ah... Wonder if I still have internet connection to watch by then... :@/