Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday The 13th

I woke up today feeling very sian (=fed up). Every joint and sinew in my tired body just knew it; that today was going to be another stinky, fucked-up day... AND IT IS!

Aside from real life pains, currently my crappy connection is acting up again! I can't stream anything on YouTube... I still somehow manage to browse and open sites, though it's very slow and some pictures aren't displayed properly. Me and my super lucky fate; having to live in this dump place... Wanting to get out, but can't get out... Wanting to die, but also can't die... :@/

I think I still can use this stupid crappy connection to sign in to the stupid crazy Origin - I've disabled the automatic update, so it won't be updating by itself again... Think I'll need to uninstall and reinstall Origin again, but I'll do it later or tomorrow... And once I reinstall, I swear I won't update it, until it's very very necessary that I don't have any other choice than updating... That's when I'll reluctantly update... If not necessary; as long as I can still opt not to update, I won't update! Their updates are stupid and just breaking things! :@( 

And so, since I'm so fed up with EA and Origin, I'll abandon Sims 4 for a while again. I think I need to whack something or someone so that I can feel a bit better, so I guess I'll go back playing my hack and slash games. Oh yeah, since the English version of DW8 Empires is already out, I thought I'd look for guide to unlock events... I found one - dunno if it's really 100% reliable or not, or maybe the person only copied from other player's experience - and it seems that the requirements to have the second town inspection event; The Capitalist, is 1) Yes, having 99999 (5 digits) gold and 2) A nation with evilness rating 1. If that's really correct, then no wonder I can never get the event because so far my nations in first and second campaigns are always righteous ones. :@/ I wonder if I start doing evil things now, will the rating then change to evil? Come to think, in this second campaign - yes, I haven't finished it yet - I have Chen Gong in my servitude, ne... So, I should have the option to start rumor and dismiss those generics... Hmm, I think I should try it...! *evil smirk*

(Sorry, Xun Yu, I'm feeling like doing bad things today... ^^; However, if you would give me some loving huggy and kissy, then I promise I'll be good... xp)