Friday, March 20, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Three's A Crowd?

Did personal request mission from Guo Jia... You see, apparently he was feeling bored being stuck in Dong Zhuo's kingdom and having no important position there. So he went to ruffle Sun Jian's feathers for fun and tricked me to help him. That's why I got to whack a bunch a people on a snowy winter day when I could just stay at home cuddling with Xun Yu. ^^;



Yeah, well, the BGM... I somehow got the feeling that this Show Luo's song really fits Guo Jia - I could see in my mind he sings it! So many flirty sweet nonsense xp - so, that's why I use the song for this video. 

Anyway, right after I helped him doing his mischief, Guo Jia unexpectedly asked if he could join me. I think he knows that if with me he can be a great general again, while if he stays with Dong Zhuo, he gets nothing - talking about being cunning; tsk, tsk! xp But yeah, of course I accepted him because I need some people with me to conquer the whole land, ne. I forgot to take screenshot when he asked to join me, so I'll just take another screenshot as a proof...


Actually, it's quite amusing that in this custom scenario, Xun Yu was in Lu Bu's kingdom and Guo Jia was in Dong Zhuo's. What's more amusing is how come Guo Jia didn't have high position there... Usually the game will put musou officers to fill the high positions in a kingdom, if not make them as the ruler. Well, I guess it's my luck, then... If he has good position in Dong Zhuo's kingdom, he won't offer himself to join me. And so, even though I didn't plan it, I've somehow successfully retrieved Guo Jia as well. xp

So, now I have my 2 favorite DW characters living with me (Ne, do I see a sign for a possible harem kingdom in this 3rd campaign?! xp)... But it also means that my lovey dovey days with Xun Yu end quicker than I expected...

Guo Jia: "Mmm. That's what I planned."

Pippi: "Say what?!" *looks at Guo Jia suspiciously*

Guo Jia:*feigns innocence* "I didn't say anything."

Pippi: "By the way, what's the real reason that you want to join me? Must be because Dong Zhuo didn't give you any position in his kingdom, right?"

Guo Jia: "Even if he had given me one, I'd have refused. Such beast would never be able to value my talents like you would. Besides, I'd like to keep using my talents for greater good - just like in your previous campaigns."

Pippi: "Hmm... I can't help feeling doubtful, ne. Are you sure you didn't do something to upset Dong Zhuo - like seducing his concubines...?"

Guo Jia: *puts on surprised face* "Masaka. While it's true that it has always been my policy to treat all the ladies well, the only one that I really want to seduce..." *leans in* "...is right before me."

Pippi: *pushes Guo Jia's face away with her cat paw* "You're my sworn brother, remember! So stop it!"

Guo Jia: *sighs* "Why do I have to be your brother again? I want to be more than a brother, ne... And to think that you used to always stick to me..."

Pippi: "And you didn't like that, right? So, I do you a favor by un-sticking myself  from you - you should be grateful."

Guo Jia: "Who said that I didn't like?! I didn't say that, did I? I even confessed to you in first campaign, and yet you still chose Master Xun Yu!"

Pippi: "Hmph, who wanted to see you doing spouse oath with grim face all over again!"

Guo Jia: "You only remember that silly DW NEXT - it's not fair! And it's not my fault; it's the game designer who wrongly put wrong image of me. I didn't look grim in DW7 Empires marriage event... Nor in this DW8 Empires - you've seen it yourself using the event editor!"

Pippi: "Well... OK, let's say it's a mishap in DW NEXT... Still, coming from you, love words are really hard to believe."

Guo Jia: *purses lips* "And I suppose Master Xun Yu's are? What does he have that I don't have? My look is not inferior to his, nor are my talents and title...!"

Pippi: "Righteousness?"

Guo Jia: "Ah, I see... So you like playing as a good little girl in front of him, ah... Then, let's see how long you can keep the act..."

Pippi: "Hmph. I AM a good girl by nature!" *sticks out tongue at Guo Jia*

Guo Jia: "Oh?" *smirks* "You know, there's this saying; good girls are actually bad girls who haven't been found out yet..."

Pippi: "Hmph! Cut the nonsense, Brother Guo Jia! I know you're bored... Just wait 5 more years then I'll steal Lu Xun from Wei Yan and then you can play with him!"

Guo Jia: "Eh, so, you want me to be yaoi again?"

Pippi: "Yeah, be all yaoi with Lu Xun! You must agree that he's a sweet boy, so you won't be bored with him."

Guo Jia: "Hmm... Well, yeah, he's not bad..." *considering* Maybe I'll try becoming yaoi again..." *smiling meaningfully at Pippi*

Pippi: "What!?"

Guo Jia: "Yappari. Not quite a good  girl, eh."

Pippi: "Shut up!" *gives Guo Jia some cat punch*

Yeahh... For some reason, I start to think about the pairing of Guo Jia x Lu Xun again... Oh well, I guess it's just temporary... But maybe I'll see how if they get married, using event editor... Hehehe... xp